Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCti90729 - UCCX 8.x HR client fails to generate full report

sovannary.huy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We found bug CSCti90729 is very similar to our issue case.

We are on UCCX version 8.0.2.10000-41. When generate report "Agent State Detail" for period of 1 day (24 hours), in the report there is -7777 in the beginning, and some of the data are missing. But after verify, the total records only around 5000 records which is still not reach to the maximum 10,000 records yet.

Anyone have any idea?

Thank you,

6 Replies 6

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Can you let me know how exactly could you find out that system is collecting data from 5000 records ?

Thanks

Anuj

Hi Anuj,

We verified that the report return only around 5000 record by counting the records per-page. For the report that return with -7777, it end with 140 pages and 1 page contain 38 records.

We tried to generate "Agent State Detail" for a shorter period of time (example 8am - 1pm), the report came with 265 pages and contain 38 records per page (the total records is more than 10,000).

Thanks,

Sovannary

Hi

The record limit is for the number of rows in the informix database which will differ from lines or records seen in the reports.

I will request you to upgrade the boxes to su1.This  will fix the -7777 flag issue and once the limit is reached it will provide the following message  " This report is truncated as it exceeds the maximum number of records. The report does not include data after  < time stamp>" at the end of the report

Let me know how it goes

Regards

Anuj

Hi Anuj,

Thanks for your response.

I'm not so sure what the different between number of rows in the informix database and records seen in the reports. From my point of view this should be the same.

By the way we plan to upgrade to SU2 as we have some other issues which Cisco TAC said will be fixed in that release (becoz our call center is 24/7 in operation so we would like to minimize the downtime that's why we decided to jump to SU2). Will post the update after the upgrade.

Thanks again,

Sovannary

riza.saputra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is this problem resolved??

I also have similar problem like this.

When i want to generate report for Agent logout-login activity in 1 month, it only show 5 record (from date 1 to 5).

I also have restart uccx server but the report still truncated.

I Use uccx 8.5

Thanks,
Riza

Hi Riza,

The bug fix Anuj described above is not to increase the number of rows returned, but to provide a message in the report to give the administrator/supervisor a warning that the report results have exceeded the maximum number of rows.  This notification doesn't appear until the results are in the thousands, so if you are only seeing 5 records returned, I believe you are experiencing a different problem than the one described above.

Thanks,

Brendan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: