cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCve54903 - UCCX Real Time Reporting Blank on Appadmin with latest browser update (May 2017)

Craig Hunt
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Unified CCX 10.6 with Firefox 59 and the Real Time Reporting is blank.  The workaround mentioned in the bug report is not working.  Are other people affected by this?  Do you have another work around that works?  I don't really have the luxury of upgrading UCCX to 11.6.

IE and Chrome also don't work and the bug report does not give any workarounds for these browsers.

3 Replies 3

Saima Harris
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Craig,

Were you able to find another Workaround for this ?

I'm experiencing the same issue and the workaround in the Bug doesn't resolve it.

Saima 

I was able to come up with my own work around but I am trying to remember exactly what I did.

I have to use a very specific version of Java (7 update 40?) to ensure that my other Java based applications still work.

I have to use Internet Explorer 11 :(  , not Firefox or Chrome.

Most importantly, I have to right click on IE and choose "Run as Administrator".

Let me know if any of this helps you.

Thank you :)

I will these workarounds and let you know.

Saima 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: