cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCwa47273 - Log4j vulnerability for UCCE

stuartrwalker
Level 1
Level 1

If my version is not listed in the known affected release list, does that mean my version is not affected? I noticed that some of the bug entries for things like CUCM list unaffected versions as well as affected versions. Will UCCE and it's subsystems list unaffected versions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi stuartrwalker,

You can find the answer in the FAQ - Section of the page.

Q.2 Are the ICM versions i.e. (Router ,Logger, AW, PG) 10.x , 11.0(x) , 11.5(x) and 11.6(1) affected?

Answer: These versions are not impacted as they use 1.X version of log4j.

So can have a good night

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

emilio1012
Level 1
Level 1

We are looking for the same thing. List of affected and not affected UCCE versions.

This is useful, but it doesn't quite answer the question. Our version of UCCE is 11.6.1.0.4.11. However, this link mentions UCCE versions 11.6(2), 12.0(1), 12.5(1), and 12.6(1). Does this mean that 11.6(1) is not affected? I don't want to make that assumption, and it would be nice to get clarification from Cisco. We could all sleep a little better at night.

Hi stuartrwalker,

You can find the answer in the FAQ - Section of the page.

Q.2 Are the ICM versions i.e. (Router ,Logger, AW, PG) 10.x , 11.0(x) , 11.5(x) and 11.6(1) affected?

Answer: These versions are not impacted as they use 1.X version of log4j.

So can have a good night

That's fantastic. Thanks for replying!

Here's the link again for those trying to follow this thread: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-enterprise/217602-understand-the-impact-of-apache-log4j-vu.html