Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Windows 10 AnyConnect 4.10.01075 can not connect with error, window event log show "The HTTP response code from the secure gateway is 401, Other error, HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized, X-Reason: Other error" after the step "Retrieving device details from c...

got around 500 complaints suddenly, upon troubleshooting we found that there is a third-party app that is corrupting Anyconnect client. we even logged a call with Microsoft also, to find out what is causing this app corruption, but no luck. Finally, ...

Tac case logged, but response was just "known bug"  Logs%C4K_ETHPOE-4-SUPPLYFAULT: Module 10 POE controller has been shutdown because of excessive power usage. %C4K_ETHPOE-4-I2CSTALLDETECTED: Module 10 POE controller has detected a stall,I2CRestartEv...

Hi All, I currently have a Cisco Nexus 3064PQ Switch that periodically resets due to Kernal Panic.  Device INFO:  Hardwarecisco Nexus3000 C3064PQ ChassisIntel(R) Celeron(R) CPU P4505 @ 1.87GHz with 3901500 kB of memory.Processor Board ID FOC19197YC2 ...