cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCwi52160 - Fresh Install w/ Data import to version 15 COP file Fails

KevinSan
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone else having issues installing this COP file?  I see it listed a requirement in the upgrade guide and TAC confirms I should install this file before Fresh Install with Data import to version 15 . 

The cop file will install on some nodes and not others.  What Happens is the cop file stays stuck in a status of "Running" as seen in the OS admin web page.  If I check via CLI utils upgrade status the output shows failed yet the OS admin web page says running. 

If I check the install logs I can see the the cop file install starts and then fails. The command file view install system-history.log cli output shows old 8.6 install in the history from years ago and seems to match the bug for the cop file, and then at the end of the log the failure of the cop file can be seen. I would think if the cop file is not needed it would gracefully shut down and state that in the logs and or OS admin page. 

Is there a bug in this bug fix cop file? Again it works on some nodes in the cluster and not others.... 

https://www.cisco.com/web/software/286319173/139477/ciscocm.CSCwi52160_15-direct-migration_v1.0.k4.cop-Readme.pdf

KevinSan_0-1727726739984.png

0 Replies 0