Views
Helpful
Replies

FirePower FMC URL Filtering Update Error

borhanALi25618
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Recently I wasn't able to update the URL Filtering agent from my FMC. I did everything, checked for opened ports, changed my Internet connection, cleared the cache, restarted the FMC but no luck.

I check the /var/log/message and found this error:

[6679] CloudAgent:BeakerUtil [ERROR] Verdict Error: req_id [040d], verdict_id [0000], data[d4:codei27e3:msg31:Client manifest query timed oute]

[6679] CloudAgent:BeakerUpdate [ERROR] BeakerService reported an error or is unavailable.

My FMC Version is now 7.0.0.1

Also find a bug list for version 6.7 with the same issues but with no workaround!!

CSCvy78573 - cloudagent should not send zero-length urls to beaker for lookup

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check Objects--> Security Intellegence--> feeds

image.png

even though old document still valid for all config :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/630/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v63/reusable_objects.html#Cisco_Reference.dita_3deb15cc-a20a-4e88-84cd-242e29cf5e16

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji

Thank you for your prompt reply and helpful message but I checked the Feed's object and there was everything updated but when I go to Integration\Cloud Services it tells that it wasn't updated and a failed message shown.

URL_FAILED.jpg

Ahmad 

i would check on the internet edge FW (if you have any )is the traffic initiated leaving from your network, that is the next step to investigate.

BB

Yes. The FMC is able to download all the other things except URL filtering. The License is Okay. Also I was able to check sourcefire web site and it seems everything is operational but not URL filtering.

Open a TAC Case.

BB