cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Business Dashboard remote probes are all offline

SteveKC
Level 1
Level 1

I have CBD 2.6.1.20230629 installed and connected to 33 WAN sites with remote probes made up of SG350, CBS350 switches and some virtual servers.  Suddenly all remote probes went offline. The only probe connected is the embedded one.

How do I troubleshoot this? Is there a certificate that needs to be updated?

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

All the services working only Probes not working ?

from probe check are you able to reach the devices ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The Dashboard is running and I can view my switch inventory but I can't connect to any of the networks where the probes are located. I get a "Network is offline" message.

I can log into the probes but I get an Invalid certificate : application verification failure when I go to a network

Mark Fang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Steve,

Can you please check the certificate of CBD by navigating to System > Certificate page.Please check if the CBD server certificate has expired? If so, you'll need to update the certificate on this page.

Mark Fang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

After you updated the CBD certificate, if you have a public CA signed certificate, you don't need to do anything, the Probes can connect back automatically. But if your certificate is self signed, you need to update the certificate to all Probes. For Probes on virtual server, just reconnect the Probe to CBD. For Probes on switches, you can import the CBD certificate using switch GUI or CLI.

Thank you for getting back to me. I was able to attach the virtual server probes and CBS350 switch probes using the latest firmware, which simplifies the process of connecting. Unfortunately, I have 4 sites with only SG350 switches, which still need an "Access Key ID" and "Access Key Secret" which I can't get to work. I generated a new Access Key in CBD, but when I add it to the SG350 switches they don't connect. Any thoughts?

Have you imported the CBD certificate to the SG350 switches? Also please check if the switch clock is correct.