cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Business Dashboard

namlhitn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, i setup CBD to manage cisco switch. CBD detected some switch in my local network but there are some devices it does not detect the ip address ( 0.0.0.0 ). Can I fix it?

namlhitn_0-1691566418641.png

39 Replies 39

clarkwa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi namlhitn:

What's product id of the switch which doesn't be detected IP address?

That is CBS220 and SG220

Do you enable the bonjour for CBS220 and SG220? If not, Could you enable the bonjour function for those two devices, and waiting for few minutes check if more info are discovered by CBD?

what is enable the bonjour???

Login to device web GUI, About CBS220, Go to "Administration->Discover Bonjour" page to enable bonjour.

clarkwa_1-1691637011569.png

BTW, Can you help to check what's the network type? it's "Probe Managed" or "Direct Managed" network? You can login to CBD web GUI and go to "Network" page to check this info.

clarkwa_2-1691637163527.png

namlhitn_0-1691637952528.png

this is probe managed

Your CBD and CBS220, SG220 are in same subnet right?

different subnet but 2 devices can still see each other

if the device is same subnet with CBD, then CBD can discover the device info via bonjour, but for discover different subnet device case, enable bonjour can't fix this issue, could you provide the show tech file to me? so I can provide better solution to you.

About how to collect show tech file, you can follow below steps to do it:

Go to CBD "Network page",  choose your local network, the click "Show Tech" button which locate in right panel, the showtech file will download to your local PC automatically after the show tech job finished.

clarkwa_0-1691648677887.png

i send file showtech.zip for you, right???

Correct, you can just attach the file to the reply.

I haven't received your reply yet

Sorry for missed the message, I'm checking the showtech file, and will reply to your as soon as possible.