cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
pasadago
Level 1
Level 1

Outlook-Gadget-JAN2013-FB_EARLY.jpg

By using the new Outlook Gadget (An Outlook Add-on) from Cisco Support Community (CSC), now Outlook users can view and read the recent and relevant discussions within their email message.

Whenever Outlook users open their email, this gadget automatically searches the top 15 CSC keywords in the subject or body of the email. Whenever the keyword matches, this gadget will display the matched discussions in a separate gadget window attached to their email message body. Outlook users have the option to move, expand and collapse this gadget window.

This gadget saves time and brings convenient to CSC users, who frequently visit CSC site looking for recent discussions. This gadget also extends the reach of Cisco Support Community to Outlook Users group.

If you are interested in participating early access of this Gadget, please email us at cscsocial@cisco.com

8 Comments
r_manriquez
Level 1
Level 1

Keep getting ndr's.  Please sign me up. Ray@firstborntechs.com

Thanks.

Ionut.Hristea
Level 1
Level 1

i have the same problem,

please sign me up to : ionut.hristea@gmail.com

cobra2217
Level 1
Level 1

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Please sign me up at ken217a@gmail.com and ken.moore@uwmn.org

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ray, we apologize for the technical glitches with the email address. You can contact us at cscsocial@cisco.com.

We have added you to our list of early access users. You'll be hearing from us shortly with instructions on how to download the Outlook Gadget.

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hristea, we apologize for the technical glitches with the email address. You can contact us at cscsocial@cisco.com.

We have added you to our list of early access users. You'll be hearing from us shortly with instructions on how to download the Outlook Gadget.

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ken, we apologize for the technical glitches with the email address. You can contact us at cscsocial@cisco.com.

kiku47001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you add me to your list and get me the access.I have sent you the mail from kiran.rallabandi@locuz.com

Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Kiran..

Thank you for your interest - however I believe we are not longer providing this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: