cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Sabah Kadir
Community Manager
Community Manager

Calling all Cisco Community members!

Big changes are coming to Cisco Community. Do you want a sneak peek? 

Join Cisco Insider User Research to participate in user experience studies and gain an early look at the new Cisco Community experience. Here’s what you can expect: 

• Get matched with opportunities that fit your background and experience 
  • Participate in 30- to 60-minute virtual studies 
  • Share your honest thoughts and feedback that will help build the new Community experience 

If eligible, you can even receive Cisco-branded gear as a thank you for your help! 

Interested in being part of this ongoing initiative? Sign up now. 

Community_Facebook_800x800_02.png

7 Comments
Dirk-Jan Uittenbogaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would love to participate in user research for the new community! This is something I can get very passionate about. 

ios_s
Level 1
Level 1

very interesting 

thank you  

ios_s
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot sign in

https://ciscocx.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8BrrH5OUD0HEi6G?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Blog

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

rupeshah
Community Manager
Community Manager

very excited to participate!!

Sabah Kadir
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ios_s -- Are you still facing an error when trying to access the link? Please let me know so we can troubleshoot if needed!

stuntstand5
Level 1
Level 1

Join Cisco Insider User Research to preview and provide feedback on the upcoming Cisco Community changes, with opportunities for Cisco-branded gear for eligible participants.

vishalbhandari
Spotlight
Spotlight

Very much happy to participate in this community and have submitted the form. Many thanks, @Sabah Kadir  for this valuable and informative post.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: