cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C1000-16P-E-2G-L external power supply part number

Jim Cameron
Level 1
Level 1

I purchased a used Catalyst 1000 16-port switch (model number C1000-16P-E-2G-L).  Though the seller had stated the switch was in working condition and had not mentioned the power adapter for it would not be provided, when I received the switch the power adapter was not included. The seller has agreed to let me return the switch, but I would prefer to keep it and get a power adapter, if I can find one, but I have been unable to find anyone selling the external power supply for the switch. I thought I might have better luck if I could search using the part number for the power supply, but I've been unable to determine the part number (when I asked the seller about the part number, he sent me a link to an eBay listing which has a Catalyst 1000 external power supply, but it doesn't appear to match in voltage or amperage what is needed for the C1000-16P-E-2G-L (on the back of the switch I see 54V 2.7A beneath the connection point for the power supply), so I suspect it may be for another model of the C1000 switch and I'm still trying to find the appropriate part number.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
1 Reply 1

@Jim Cameron 

The power supply partnumber is Power Adaptor - PWR-ADPT-150W

you can check on the installation guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst1000/hardware/installation/8_16_port_hig/b_c1000_8_16_hig.pdf

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card