cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access Cisco DNAC GUI (run maglev login first error)

nischal31
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I cannot get Cisco DNA Center GUI after the installation. I installed using DNAC iso image on ESXI.

Post installation I cannot get the GUI. The ping on configured IP works fine and so is ssh. Nmap scan on the IP reveals the closed http port.

maglev package status throws an error of Run maglev login first . Running maglev -u admin -c (DNAC IP):443 gives me an error of connection refused.

I've tried the installation like 3 times already which took 6 hours. I tried looking at google and reading community forums so far and still out of luck.nmap scan.pngmaglev.pngroute.pngIP details.png

26 Replies 26

Error: no such option: -n after issuing magctl logs -n maglev-system command. I've tried reboot couple of times though. Im also thinking of trying other version of DNAC iso.

Sorry, I mixed up the syntax of magctl and kubectl... You should use "magctl logs tail (pod name)"

Happy to help! Please mark as helpful/solution if applicable.
Get in touch: https://torbjorn.dev

nischal31
Level 1
Level 1

I tried different image and it finally worked. I also changed my network adapter in ESXI to promiscuous mode 

Sure on this process we learn lot lessons. Glad that all working as expecting - if nothing assistance required we mark as resolved and help community to refer this post if some one have same issue.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I'm happy to hear that; what image worked for you? I have an identical issue

I'm happy to hear that; what image worked for you? I have an identical issue

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I've used 2.3.3.7 image which worked out for me. Thanks.

Can you share which version image did you use? I have same problem.

I've used 2.3.3.7 image which worked out for me. Can't share the image. Thanks.

It's iso or ova ? and which promiscuous mode did you use reject or accept?

it's iso file and it's promiscuous mode accept. Hope that helps. 

Thank you my friend its worked me to, but it requires big hardware resources.   One more question, may be it's a stupid question but anyway: Is DNA free? It does not need license?