cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Catalyst Centre - NAT on Cloud Interface

toy.thompson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco Catalyst Center in my DMZ. The Enterprise and Management Ports are all connected and allowed through my internal FW. The Cloud Port is connected to my external FW. Can I use NAT on the external FW to the Cloud Port on the Catalysts Center.

3 Replies 3

Hello!

What cloud port? You probably mean the internet port? Yes ofcourse you can use NAT on your firewall, I would setup a seperate connection to the firewall and block anything else aside from the connection to the needed cisco sites.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-3-3/install_guide/2ndgen/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_2_3_3_2ndGen/m_plan_deployment_2_3_3_2ndgen.html#concept_z4t_cd3_sfb

BR

****Kindly rate all useful posts*****

Correct yes "internet" port. We use separate management and enterprise for internal comms to DNAC and then the internet port only for internet comms only allowing URLs and port listed in the guide.

To answer your original question. Yes you can use NAT for your internet port na the DNA-C. 

BR

****Kindly rate all useful posts*****