Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA Center version 2.2.3.6

mrK1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

According to this site ( Vulnerability in Spring Framework Affecting Cisco Products: March 2022 ) there should have been released a version 2.2.3.6. I cannot find this update on Cisco website. Anybody who have seen this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

2.2.3.6 is not available to the public at this time.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

It could have been a mistake, but 2.2.3.5 was released 4. April. And the new release were supposed to be in June. It might be delayed. Anyway to get this confirmed?

Cisco DNA CenterCSCwb436502.3.3.3 (17 Jun 2022)
2.2.3.6 (6 Jun 2022)
2.2.2.9 (6 Jun 2022)

From CSCwb43650:

Known Fixed Releases (4 of 4)
DNAC2.3.3.3
DNAC2.3.2.3
DNAC2.2.3.6
DNAC-Groot

Some time cisco Drop the version and get new version like 2.3.X

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi

Go to "System", "Software Update"

There mught be an update available, if your DNAC have access to cisco cloud. You need to click on the update buttom to start the update and after finished, use the Application update buttom.

2.2.3.6 is a release to fix something (bug) so there will not be a link for that.  And the Update version available for you, will not look like

2.2.3.6 but you can be sure that at the end of the process, when you check your DNAC version, it will be

I got into a similar situation when I had to update due Log4J vulnerability.

If you do not have the DNAC with internet access, probably you need to ask the link for Cisco TAC.

hi,

Thanks. I have checked System > Software Updates and there are no new update and the running version is 2.2.3.5. 

When you are on 2.2.3.5 - you see will not updates ( or uptodate) that is correct. next is only 2.3.X

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

And does your DNAC have internet connection and receives updates from Cisco?

Cisco inform 2.2.3.6 (6 Jun 2022)  for this patch, which means they should be already released.

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

2.2.3.6 is not available to the public at this time.

Hi @Dan Rowe 

Thanks for the update. I guess the "Vulnerability in Spring Framework Affecting Cisco Products" should be updated. I'm reporting internally reagrding this vulnerability based on the dates that i got from that site and the "CSCwb43650".

Are there set any date when this version will be released to the public.

Hi,

Is there any update on the availability of this version?

Following this page (Vulnerability in Spring Framework Affecting Cisco Products: March 2022it would have been available on 6 Jun 2022.

Regards,

Sven