cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA On-boarding issues with 9130 AP's. On-boarding stick at 80%.

cdadario
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Our 9130 AP's fail to fully onboard. They're stuck @ 80%. We're running DNA System1.6.594. Our WLC are 9800-80 code 17.3.4. Please help and Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would suggest opening a TAC case. A DNA TAC engineer will be able to troubleshoot this issue with you to determine a root cause. You can select the device once it is in the failed onboarding status and check the PNP workflow history to see what task caused the workflow to fail.

You can also look at the following service logs in Cisco DNA Center CLI:

-- magctl service logs -r onboarding | lql

-- magctl service logs -r network-prog | lql

-- magctl service logs -r connection-manager | lql

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would suggest opening a TAC case. A DNA TAC engineer will be able to troubleshoot this issue with you to determine a root cause. You can select the device once it is in the failed onboarding status and check the PNP workflow history to see what task caused the workflow to fail.

You can also look at the following service logs in Cisco DNA Center CLI:

-- magctl service logs -r onboarding | lql

-- magctl service logs -r network-prog | lql

-- magctl service logs -r connection-manager | lql

My manager has ticket open, I just wanted to try help out. It says connecting to server. Is ISE the server or WLC? Can I get to CLI thru GUI? Appreciate the tips!!

I´d would try to "Claim" it. I had similar situation with another device and when a hit Claim  it worked.

I tried claiming it again, no luck. Also, tried deleting device, and on-boarding stays @ 0%.