cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center 1.3.3.9 change Smart Account?

We are in the process of building a SD Access lab.  After doing the initial setup of DNA I added my CCO account and we upgraded from 1.3.x to 1.3.3.9.  Now that we have some stability and a better understanding of how it bolts together etc I thought I'd look at the more mundane processes - backups, software management and licensing.

As part of the Lab kit we have licenses for the Cat 9k's, ISE, WLCs, APs etc.  We have three Smart Accounts - the general one for the company owned equipment we use, a Holding account licenses drop into if a customer doesn't have a smart account setup when an order is placed and a Lab account.

In DNA-C 1.3.3.9 I can edit the CCO credentials, however it links to our Smart Holding Account and there doesn't appear to be anyway of selecting a different Smart Account.  I can change the CCO account that it uses to link to the Smart Account, however my CCO account links to the Holding Account?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

willwetherman
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @andrew.butterworth 

Selecting different smart accounts is not supported in DNAC 1.3.3.9. You will need to upgrade to 2.1.2.X to support this. See below 'Configure Smart Account' in the DNAC 2.1.2.X admin guide. I recently configured this for a customer and it works without any issues for a user ID that has multiple smart accounts associated.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-1-2/admin_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_admin_guide_2_1_2/b_cisco_dna_center_admin_guide_2_1_1_chapter_010.html

Hope that this helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

willwetherman
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @andrew.butterworth 

Selecting different smart accounts is not supported in DNAC 1.3.3.9. You will need to upgrade to 2.1.2.X to support this. See below 'Configure Smart Account' in the DNAC 2.1.2.X admin guide. I recently configured this for a customer and it works without any issues for a user ID that has multiple smart accounts associated.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-1-2/admin_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_admin_guide_2_1_2/b_cisco_dna_center_admin_guide_2_1_1_chapter_010.html

Hope that this helps