cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center 2.2.1.6 package dowload hanging

toy.thompson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to upgrade to 2.2.2.3 but I get an error message that the are packages in the process of downloading and I can only start the upgrade once those packages have been completed. The packages remain on 30% and 60% now for days!

I have tried the command: for pkg in $(maglev package status -o json | jq -r '.[] | select(.available!="-") | [ .name,.available | tostring ] | join (":")'); do maglev catalog package delete $pkg 2>/dev/null; done
listed in an online cisco document but that did not stop the package download

How do I stop a package busy downloading?

Is 2.2.2.3 a recommended version and should I upgrade?

I also got the notification (attached) under the DNA Center settings fro Telemetry Collection. How do I know this is active and Cisco is receiving the information

1 Reply 1

Marc0
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

We just upgraded to 2.2.2.3 and we have found the services (mongodb) are failing to start. This means the Assurance and

Analytics feature will not run at all and have to contact TAC to resolve, however they have struggled to resolve our issue and it is still ongoing. Just praying its not a rebuild for us.

TAC mentioned that around 470 people/customers have been affected by this to date so depending on how many people are using DNAC, this could be small numbers but something to note.