Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center error saving Application QOS policy

Patrick Colbeck
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I am trying to create a QOS policy. I add one and name it and leave everything on the defaults (CVD Queuing Profile etc) then add some buildings to the site scope. When I then try and deploy or save as draft I get the following error:

Error Saving draft policy
NCSP11106: Error occurred while processing the 'provision' request. Additional info for support: taskId: '0da365ea-b192-491f-9be7-34f1307d132c'. Incomplete/invalid input for service type 'policy' and qualifier 'application'. The attribute 'Clause' is either empty or invalid

The error is the same whether I add a single building or multiple buildings to the scope. The policy does not get saved. This is DNA Center Version 2.3.3.7-72328

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One huge benefit of having numbered error message like that is you can more easily search for it.  You may not know that there is a Cisco bug search tool.  Combine the two and you'll find your bug:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch?pf=prdNm&kw=NCSP11106&bt=custV&sb=anfr

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One huge benefit of having numbered error message like that is you can more easily search for it.  You may not know that there is a Cisco bug search tool.  Combine the two and you'll find your bug:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch?pf=prdNm&kw=NCSP11106&bt=custV&sb=anfr

Patrick Colbeck
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks. Yes I did know there was a bug search tool but just thought I was doing it wrong

Well that bug has no fix in 2.3.3.7 and since it prevent applying any QoS policy it looks like we will have to upgrade to a later version. 2.3.3.7 is still the recommended version though which is odd if its completely unable to do wired QoS.

The strange thing is I did it last week with a scope of one test switch and it worked perfectly, then increased the scope to seven switches and that worked too. It only started breaking when I tried to add another policy for a different part of the business. Oh well.

Hi Patrick.

I have the same problem too. Did you then perform upgrade software? We have 2.3.3.7-72328-HF4 and we are thinking to move to current suggested version 2.3.5.5