cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center - Finding time of events triggering an issue

pinglis
Level 7
Level 7

In DNAC center how do I find the time of the events related to and issue?

Clicking on the issue just takes me to the troubleshooting page but I don't see a list of the triggering events and their times.

For example, I have a user who reported a poor quality MS Teams conference. The switch it reporting the interface is flapping issue for the port they are connected. The issues says it have occurred 20 times in the the past 3-4 weeks. While this probably isn't the cause I need to confirm if flaps correspond to the time they reported their issue (the user is a VIP).

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you click on the issue, from the list of all issues, there is a pop out.  Scroll all the way to the right on that table for the first and last occurrence.  

However, I think there's a better flow to use.  Use the main search tool in upper right corner to search for client mac or ip (or username if you have ISE integrated) and go to Client 360.  That will show you the health score of the client over time.  You can adjust the time window to any period in the last 30 days via the dropdown above the chart, then double click on that chart to narrow the window down to only the time when Teams was having an issue.  All of the rest of the data on the 360 page will filter down to just that time window, including any applicable issues.  The port flapping issue wouldn't be seen on the Client 360 page, but you can use the Topology view in Client 360 to navigate to the Device 360 for the upstream switch and then filter on the time you want.