cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I cannot run tool test aura on dna center

leanhquy10
Level 1
Level 1

I read tool use aura for enhanced visibility into the dna center.

But I try run but cannot run. Please help me or give me link tutor to run for tool

4 Replies 4

leanhquy10
Level 1
Level 1

anyone help me >.<

maflesch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately there is not enough information here to provide you with exact help. What we need is information on what is exactly failing, such as outputs and/or screen shots. We also need to know the version of Catalyst Center you are running.

Some common issues is that starting in version 2.3.2.x and above, we introduced the restricted shell. The Aura script cannot run while in the restricted shell. In versions 2.3.2.x and 2.3.3.x you can elevate out of the restricted shell by issuing the "_shell" command and then providing the SSH/Linux password. In 2.3.4.x and above, a consent token must be signed by TAC to elevate out of the restricted shell. If you are on versions 2.3.5.x and above, then Aura will not work without this consent token.

Also, if you are on versions 2.3.5.x and above, Aura is being phased out for the validation tool set that is provided in the GUI of the Catalyst Center. Please navigate to the following:

2.3.5.x -- Menu → System → System Health → Tools → Validation Tool
2.3.7.x -- Menu → System → System 360 → System Health → Tools → Validation Tool

From there you will be able to run a report like Aura.

Hi,

I glad to meet you. The DNA Center running is version 2.3.3.7.

So, to run tool aura I only provide the SSH/Linux password.

To elevate out of the restricted shell you only need to issue the command "_shell" and then provide the maglev user/Linux SSH password. From there, you can run the Aura script in 2.3.3.7.