cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is DR feature of DNA is supported on appliance DN2-HW-APL-U of 44 core?

Deepak.Mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Is DR feature of DNA is supported on appliance DN2-HW-APL-U of 44 core?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please take a look at the pre-reqs section for DNAC DR: Cisco DNA Center Administrator Guide, Release 2.2.2 - Implement Disaster Recovery [Cisco DNA Center] - Cisco

Cisco DNA Center Administrator Guide, Release 2.1.2 - Implement Disaster Recovery [Cisco DNA Center] - Cisco

If I want to use both of them as active/standby. Is this possible with DN2-HW-APL-U of 44 cores appliance?

-No, this will not work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Explain more, what is the Main site ? is the same one ? or Main Site has 3 node Cluster ?

Look at main and recovery site requirements :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-1-2/admin_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_admin_guide_2_1_2/b_cisco_dna_center_admin_guide_2_1_1_chapter_0111.html#id_123477

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji,

I've two DN2-HW-APL-U of 44 cores available in Different datacenter. Each of them is serving different regions. If I want to use both of them as active/standby. Is this possible with DN2-HW-APL-U of 44 cores appliance?

For clear understanding. 1st DNAC is serving EU region and 2nd DNAC is service US locations. They are not clustered. I want them to be as active/standby for each region, like 1st DNA will be active for Eu region and 2nd

(US one) will be standby for EU region.

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please take a look at the pre-reqs section for DNAC DR: Cisco DNA Center Administrator Guide, Release 2.2.2 - Implement Disaster Recovery [Cisco DNA Center] - Cisco

Cisco DNA Center Administrator Guide, Release 2.1.2 - Implement Disaster Recovery [Cisco DNA Center] - Cisco

If I want to use both of them as active/standby. Is this possible with DN2-HW-APL-U of 44 cores appliance?

-No, this will not work.