cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAD Provisioning Error NCSP10246

ChuckMcF
Level 1
Level 1

This discussion is intended as a way to share information about an issue we found with the Community. Hope this is helpful.

"Provisioning failed for <device name removed>. NCSP10246: Internal error while attempting to transform the object for further processing. Check the provisioning logs or contact the TAC."

We recently tried to reprovision a NAD and received the message above. All attempts at reprovisioning the NAD gave the same results. While SSH into the NAD with term mon enabled there was no indication that DNAC was even connecting to the NAD. Connectivity was verified as well as all other standard troubleshooting checkbox items.

While still connected to the NAD with term mon enabled I cleared all ports under Host Onboarding. At that point DNAC reached out to the NAD and made the changes. I then reconfigured the ports under Host Onboarding and after waiting for DNAC to close its SSH session I was able to successfully reprovision the NAD.

HTH,
Chuck McFadden

--please mark helpful posts as helpful--

3 Replies 3

waleedmatter
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem when i tried to make static port assignment for specific ports, it gave me error  ""NCSP10246: Internal error while attempting to transform the object for further processing. Check the provisioning logs or contact the TAC"" so if i reloaded the stack switch( ( 3 switches x 24 ports)  ,it will work or i need to clear the port configuration of the all ports of this stack switch (3 switches x 24 ports)  but this will take a time , what do you think ?

balajipublic008
Level 1
Level 1

when i am trying to create a Que-profile through terraform. i am getting this error. I tried all possible ways but still getting below error 

Do you want to perform these actions?
Terraform will perform the actions described above.
Only 'yes' will be accepted to approve.

Enter a value: yes

dnacenter_app_policy_queuing_profile.example: Creating...

│ Error: Failure when executing CreateApplicationPolicyQueuingProfile

│ with dnacenter_app_policy_queuing_profile.example,
│ on profile.tf line 2, in resource "dnacenter_app_policy_queuing_profile" "example":
│ 2: resource "dnacenter_app_policy_queuing_profile" "example" {

│ TASK_PROVISION
│ Failure Reason: NCSP10246: Internal error while attempting to transform the object for further processing. Check the provisioning logs or contact the TAC.

response will be appritiated 

balajipublic008_0-1709039998832.png

I suggest adding your issue as a new topic in the forums so that others can more readily see it. This topic is nearly four years old and unrelated to the issue you are having. I doubt many will be able to see it and, therefore, you are more likely to get responses in a new post.

TIA

ChuckMcF