Helpful
Replies

PagerDuty Integration - DNAC

SimonM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have a DNAC v2.3.3.4.

I want to configure PagerDuty as a destination for events (AP disconnect, WLC reboot, etc).

I've created a list of Event notifications I want (Platform > Developer Toolkit > Event notifications > Notifications).

I've configured my list to work with PagerDuty and I've put the correct URL and the integration key.

But when I'm testing, there is a failure for the communication between DNAC and PagerDuty.

I'm testing by going on the "Event catalog", choose a event I've put on my previous list ("AP reboot" for example) and I'm clicking on "Try-it now".

Are there any more configuration on the DNAC to do regarding the communication between DNAC and PagerDuty ?

Are there any flows opening needed ?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may find this document useful : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center-platform/2-2-2-0/itsm_ig/b_dnac_itsm_ig_2_2_2/m_appendix_pagerduty.pdf

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

SimonM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Thank you for the article. I've checked this documentation multiple times but even while doing this, it doesn't work.
There is no prerequisites explain anywhere.

Do I need to activate some bundles ?

Do I need to configure the webhook configuration in System / Destinations ?

I'm with the SUPER-ADMIN-ROLE for this test.

Thank you for your help

Simon

Hoop
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Is there an update on this?

I am having the same issue...any updates?