Views
Helpful
Replies

data and signature do not match

pgaltieri
Level 1
Level 1

For the last 2 days I've been getting this error:

The Product Instance was unable to renew license authorization due to a communication timeout.

Digging a little deeper I get this:

The last attempt to renew license authorization failed for the following reason:

Data and signature do not match.

Since my license has not expired I can still use CML 2.0, but I cannot de-register my existing license.  If I try to re-deploy I'll end up getting the "Out of Compliance" failure.  Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this timeout error and get back to a point where I can de-register my license?  

Paolo

2 Replies 2

Ollie Y
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paolo,

I'd log a support ticket with cisco tac for this error.

Also I wouldn't be worried about reinstalling, I did this without deregistering first and then had a text chat session with tac where they sorted it all out and so I could register the new CML instance.

I did with Certification Support (01930226) and got nowhere.  That's what prompted me to ask here.  As it turned out I was able to re-install without getting and "Out of Compliance" error. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: