Views
Helpful
Replies

issue with the devnet sandbox version of CML personal

stauntonkcom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I have been looking at using the sandbox version of CML2. I have used it a couple of times so far and it has worked OK. 

However, today, when logging into my session, it is indicating there is some kind of 'System Health Issue' -- in particular it seems to be indicating that there is an issue with the licencing. I have included a screenshot below that should hopefully make clearer what I am seeing. 

Suffice it to say, CML has been unusable today while I have been getting this System Health Issue message. 

Can I just assume that this is an issue on Cisco's side that they will hopefully resolve soon? 

All replies and comments are welcome. 

Lastly note that from time to time today as well, the System Health Issue notification has changed to Server Disconnected, and it seems to keep logging me out of the session as well... so something definitely doesn't seem to be right today .. 

CML server health issue.PNG

2 Replies 2

stauntonkcom
Level 1
Level 1

I have just realized that I might have been better to post this question in the Devnet Sandbox section of the forum,

Therefore I don't suppose a moderator would be able to relocate this post to the Devnet Sandbox version of the forum? 

I checked today and saw no issues, could be an intermittent license server communication error. - as you noted you have not seen this before and could be an issue when the set was taking place. Please can cancel the reservation and spin up a new one. If the issue persists please update.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io