Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Intelligent Proximity crashing on Mac when trying to share with endpoint

lylewaters
Level 1
Level 1
Here’s the problem:
Cisco Intelligent Proximity crashes whenever I try to connect to one of my codecs (I’ve tried connecting it to a DX70, SX10, and SX80, and it crashes every time).  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it from the latest download on the internet.  
I am running a 2016 Apple MacBook Pro 13” with touch bar, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM, macOS Sierra 10.12.5 with all the latest patches.  I am attaching a screen shot of the crash screen.  It references a support ID number, but then that screen is stupid and won’t let me copy and paste the crazy long number.  Then it says that the crash report failed to transmit and I can retry or cancel.  Maybe my network is blocking the ability of the crash report to be sent, but other crash reports for Microsoft programs work just fine.
I've attached some screen shots.
2 Replies 2

stianjoh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lyle,

Is this crash consistent on every attempt to share? Do you have an external display connected to your macbook, and if so - what is the resolution of that display (1080p, 4K, etc)?

Since traffic to cisco.splunkcloud.com is blocked for you we're not automatically getting any details reported back on the nature of your issue.

Apologies for the late reply.

Regards,

Stian