Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

View shared content on Teams app through Room OS

Hi all,

Is there any plan to make it possible to view shared content on Proximity through Room OS (Spark registered endpoint) ?

Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

mmihalyf
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe if you're invited to the same meeting that's running on the endpoint, you can see the shared content on your own device's WebEx Teams client.

View solution in original post

Henrik Bakken
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
As mneergaa says; Cisco Proximity does not support sharing (or connecting to) cloud-registered room devices. For that, please use the Webex Teams client - that has a full feature set for cloud-connected devices, including sharing, call control and more.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mneergaa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I'm afraid I don't quite understand the question; Do you want to use on-prem Cisco Proximity with a Cisco Webex Teams registered endpoint? That's not possible at this time.

mmihalyf
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe if you're invited to the same meeting that's running on the endpoint, you can see the shared content on your own device's WebEx Teams client.

Henrik Bakken
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
As mneergaa says; Cisco Proximity does not support sharing (or connecting to) cloud-registered room devices. For that, please use the Webex Teams client - that has a full feature set for cloud-connected devices, including sharing, call control and more.