Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear cisco team,Our company is going to implement Cisco CDA feautre along with Cisco ISE. I wanted to ask , since CDA is a separate application and requires a dedicated server, does it has its own syslogs that can be forwarded to IBM QRadar to monito...

Hi I am using cisco router 4400 series with this image and version  (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S4,  it doesn't support MPLS and I need to enable MPLS . any advise how to do it ?

yazzir by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PART 1Cisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(3)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2011 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Sun 27-Mar-11 05:55 by prod_rel_teamROM...

Noob_PNA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NGFWv-AWS

Hi,   I have launched FMC and FTD(NGFWv) from aws marketplace and using evaluation license for 90 days. Raised a case regarding the license in NGFW. The support told that NGFWv is included with license and it costs for hourly basis(2.16$ EC2/hr). Can...

Hello, Currently the company I work with has noticed that some of the monthly reports on call times shows inaccurate aux times for employees phone times (reading there aux codes as not ready when in actuality they are on task) . We believe this maybe...