Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to reconfigure my SG300-10P, having 2 issues. 1) I have an access point (same SSID/channel as primary) and when operating via this switch as opposed to direct to my router, my sonos isnt recognizing it on the same network -- other devices...

jahobw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have about 500 users that i need to modify their Cisco AnyConnect dropdown to point to a new VPNprofile. I was able to use a ps1 script that we push via SCCM (with admin privileges) to remove all the contents inside the profile folder (Program...

bakerwv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two 9500 catalyst switches & planning for stackwise configuration..Have some doubts regarding license registration...Do we need to individually registered both devices or it can be done on a standalone switch and when stackwise configuration is ...

The Network administrator working for our company passed on, and there was no backup for his credentials. In order to avoid resetting, and losing all configurations, is there a possible way to sign in using a super admin login credentials and create ...

Bisola by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes