cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 1000 Series WebUI not displaying properly

jhanson1979
Level 1
Level 1

When I log into the WebUI using chrome it doesn't display properly. I have tried Firefox and it does the same thing. The top bar icons are on the side and not accessible as shown in pic 1. It works perfectly in Internet Explorer pic 2, but I can not see the switch ports view.. I tried clearing the browser cache but that did not help either.  Any help would be appreciated. Pic 3 shows the product information.

Chrome.jpg

Internet Explorer.jpg

Product Information.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jhanson1979
Level 1
Level 1

I installed SeaMonkey browser and it has fixed the problem and everything is working.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks for me Bug, but you already top of the version. i would ask you to check the below requirement :

image.png

if the above rquirement  you already tried worth opening a TAC Case.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Our origination doesn't pay for support or I would put in a ticket. I am up to date on the latest windows and browser. its just funny that it works in internet explorer except for the ports view. 

jhanson1979
Level 1
Level 1

I installed SeaMonkey browser and it has fixed the problem and everything is working.

Nice Tweak - Glad all working as expecting (some place not that easy to install other than standard browse in a restricted environmetn).

BB

adminLowa
Level 1
Level 1

I still have the same issue on my Cisco C1000-48P-4X-L .

Anybody found a solution how to fix it on chrome? 

Not that we are, just use alternative option as it was working for now. if you have contract raise an TAC Case.

BB