cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Passed What NEXT ?

balor98
Level 1
Level 1

Now my question is what to do next? a) For becoming a Network Engineer or in related IT fields, which course I look next? .b) Which job i should apply with CCNA Certified only? For CCNA, My guideline: I was studying for the Exam two months ago, learning only the Boson Exim questions. Just memorizing the question. But thanks to those who commented at that time, no to do that. They told me I should learn the meaning of the questions and understand the explanation, & it worked for me. So my suggestion for CCNA. 1: Watch Jeremy IT video (1-118 ) video 2: If you have money, then go for boson Exim. If you don't have money you go for VEC Plus . io website there is 500 practice questions that are similar boson Exim. Learn this with explanation. 3: I think if you learn well you don't need option 3. But if you have time, you can start a book reading program 31 days before your ccna test. (this pdf is also available in VEC plus website.)

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Find a job.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to find the Job in related to Networking area, this not limited to any basic level or advanced level (depends on your experience in the network field) - passing exam is not really help in the real world - you need real hands on experience - for that you need to join in a network job to get experience.

CCNA is just a certification which can add up to your CV to attract recruiter and employer - that you know cisco and basic networking.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help