Views
Helpful
Replies

Detailed CSQ Agent Report vs CSQ All-Fields Report

AdamJohnson
Level 1
Level 1

@bill.king1 

What I need: Help Deciding between The All-Fields Report versus the Detailed CSQ Agent Report.

I am running reports for a call center to evaluate performance.

The CSQ All-Fields reports seems to showing pivoted values, that is from the raw data, it gives values that have been grouped or averaged.

Main Problem: This report differs from the CSQ Agent Detail Report and the Call-by-Call Detail Report (CCDR).

E.g. January 2024
The CSQ All-Fields Report shows

CSQ NameService Level (sec)Calls PresentedCalls HandledPercent Handled
CA_OBGYN603371309991.93

This is untenable as I do not know which agents are included in the aggregate value, labeled 'CA_OBGYN'.
Here is the same period of time and CSQ/Phoneline but from the CSQ Agent Detailed Report:

Sum of Calls PresentedSum of Calls HandledSum of Calls AbandonedSum of Calls AbortedService LevelAbandonment RateAvg Calls Abandoned Per DayAverage Per Agent

From this, I have every call, what agent was working, what phone number was dialed and the rest. I cannot show you the agent names and numbers for security reasons, but the above values were given from a pivot table.

More variances are found if I run the Agent All-Fields Report with the parameters set to CA_OBGYN, the Agent-Detail Report, and the rest.

What I would like to know:
==>Why the variances?
==> is how to get the most granular level of data: CCDR? The Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report?
==>Why does the Detailed CSQ Agent Report not show the outgoing calls or the transfers,
====>Rather it only shows Calls Presented, Calls Handled, Calls Abandoned, Calls Aborted
==>how to bypass the 8,000 line limit in a safe way
==>how to automate a process to pull from the CCDR or the CSQ Agent Detail Report into a repo and from the repo to Power BI.

Please help, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Replies 0