Views
Helpful
Replies

Download Access points firmware

ehabdiab2000
Level 1
Level 1

i need to download two ios autonomous software for access points 

Aironet 1600i and Aironet 1700i but Cisco requires partner login which I don't have 

can any one help with this   

request softwares are  

ap1g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JF15.tar

ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JPM.tar

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sharing the Software and bound to Legal action as per cisco policy,. May contact Local partner to help

or google with same name, you may find some places you can download (if you are lucky enough)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

you dont need to have partner account for this. if you have relevant service contract for access points, you should able to download OS. if you dont have that also, you can request file download from your partner or cisco SE with reason for requirement. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

If you by chance have the same AP model or eventually knows some who has, you can download the IOS from that AP and use it without broke legal rules or take the risk to get a PC virus trying to download.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless-mobility-documents/how-to-backup-ios-images-from-autonomous-access-points/ta-p/3113336 

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Read this: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi Protected Access and Wi-Fi Protected Access II.

Scroll down to the "Customers Without Service Contract" section: 

Customers who purchase directly from Cisco but do not hold a Cisco service contract and customers who make purchases through third-party vendors but are unsuccessful in obtaining fixed software through their point of sale should obtain upgrades by contacting the Cisco TAC.

Customers should have the product serial number available and be prepared to provide the URL of this advisory as evidence of entitlement to a free upgrade.

IMPORTANT:  Do not call/phone TAC.  Send TAC an email will suffice.

Provide TAC with the filenames you want.