Looking for upgrading Nexus 9K redundant VPC bundle.
Can someone share simple procedure for ISSU ?
1. read the release notes. and understand the caveats.
2. back up the config out of the box.
3. follow the link above and upgrade steps available in detailes.
4. check all the links are dual homed, if any oraphan ports they expected to go down (so for that required down time or maintenance window)
5. is this only vPC or any FEX connected ?
***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****
How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help
Thanks for reply,
There is no Fex only vPC.
that process should works, as long as the end device dual-homed.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: