cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reply to a post is delayed

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I just started noticing that sometimes when I reply to a new post, the reply doesn't show up and when I go back to the main page, there is no number value of replies. I have replied back again to the post and then later see that my original post was there.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
8 Replies 8

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Here the post shows one reply, but then there is really two. It's the top one.

-Scott

Hi Scott,

It looks like you're seeing the list of replies in "My Shortcuts"... is the reply count only incorrect in your shortcut listing, or is is also inconsistant in the specific community listing? Are the two reply counts consistant/the same?

If the reply count is also incorrect in the community listing, is it also incorrect with the counts as viewed online (web)?

Regards,

Dave

I did not check if the web was the same or not.  I was just looking at My Shortcuts, but I can see if its an issue when using the community listing.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Another screen shot

-Scott

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Dave,

Still an issue even when using the community. Here is the thread, the one that has CCI. Take a look at the time also.

-Scott

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Here is my post on that thread

-Scott

Hi Scott,

Are you still seeing a delay? We haven't found a direct link to passing data to the CSC database as of yet. I just wanted to have one last check with you (and do a little test of my own) before engaging the CSC team.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Reply totals seem to match pretty consistently... At least with this thread/community.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App