cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XSI Nextiva Integration

Workless
Level 1
Level 1

I'm a Nextiva customer which is based on the Cisco Broadworks system. I've developed a SaaS application for sales automation that needs to leverage our Nextiva phone capabilities from within our SaaS. Someone told me they had done something similar using Cisco XSI; however, I have no idea what to do or where to start. Any help would be appreciated. 

7 Replies 7

colbertw08
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Workless, did you ever figure this out? Nextiva has been pretty "useless" on getting this going we have an in house web app as well and need to integrate some phone information but been going in circles. 

gferber
Level 1
Level 1

"Leverage our Nextiva phone capabilities" is a pretty broad question.  What, specifically, are you wanting to do?

For me, we would like to pull the current status of all users. Also some call history information. 

Are you looking for ACD status (signed in, signed out, available, unavailable, etc.; used in a call center environment), hook status (on-hook/off-hook; basically just a busy lamp like on regular desk phones), or detailed call info (receiving calls, placing call, line ringing, call answered, call released, etc.)?  What language/environment are you wanting to pull this information in?

Hi @gferber ,

Hook Status and Detailed Call Info mainly, I wanted to start there. 

Langauage: NodeJS or PHP

Environment: Linux (Ubuntu) 

Does some one found any solution on this ?

Nope I never got anywhere with it, I dug a little more to see if there was anything but neither got anywhere with Cisco or Nextiva 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: