cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Room Kit

mstolp
Level 1
Level 1

I've read through the room-kit-administrator-guide-ce93 and the room-kit-api-reference-guide-ce92 and haven't found specific information about how the room kit is configured to telnet into my 3rd party Controller. I believe that I will need INTEGRATOR status to get access to this ability. My company is planning on purchasing a room-kit from Cisco. Will I have ROOMCONTROL and INTEGRATOR status when I receive my unit and connect via the WEB interface? I probably have other questions and would like to know how to navigate to where I need to be in the Cisco DevNet maze.

Thanks,

Mark Stolp

mark.stolp@clearone.com

1 Accepted Solution

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mark,

I'm not an expert with Cisco Spark / Webex, but I wanted to bring some other resources to your attention (I know you've already read a good deal on this subject) and hopefully bring some more attention to this discussion.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mark,

I'm not an expert with Cisco Spark / Webex, but I wanted to bring some other resources to your attention (I know you've already read a good deal on this subject) and hopefully bring some more attention to this discussion.

Hope this helps!