Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able find WebEx Reporting API docs

naparmar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am not able to see any document regarding WebEx reporting API. if any one know please let me where i can find those specifications.

Thanks,

Narendra

5 Replies 5

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx reporting APIs are discussed in the XML API reference guide, under the History Service chapter. Report details are split between session reports and attendee reports for each of Meeting Center, Event Center, Training Center, and Support Center, as well as some network based recordings access details.

Thanks Nathan,

and want to one more thing i see XML sample request/response for "user to join a meeting"  but i am not able find here any sample XML request/response for others.

Thanks,

Narendra

Hello,

The XML API reference guide contains sample request and response for every command. I could be misunderstanding your question but I was not able to find any missing examples.

Hi Nathan,

Can you please provide me the latest XML API link to download that pdf, which have same code and all.

Thanks,

Narendra

Hello,

When visiting http://www.webexdeveloper.com, you would mouse-over on the Develop and Test menu, then XML API, then click Reference. The latest PDF guide will be under the heading for XML API 5.0+ Resources, named XML API 5.9 Reference Guides, although the "s" is misleading as it is only one guide.