Views
Helpful
Replies

SAML from my website to Webex when IDP is already handshaked with Webex

amitbws04
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Team,

I have a specific query which i have placed in diagram attached.

Query:

My client has already SAML integrated with its own IDP with WebEx. Now they want us to create another website and to consume/use Webex services through this website. IPD users will login to this website and wanted to use webex services. So i am trying to integrate webEx service using API and in order to work that i need to pass session key, webex id hit webex to show meeting listing, hosting etc. My Question is how can i use SAMl assertion which is already integrated between client IDp and Webex from my website to use other webex Api services.

Thanks,

Amit

1 Reply 1

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

You'll need to integrate your website to interact with the IDMS directly and get its own SAML Assertion, you can then pass that to the authenticateUser request to obtain a sessionTicket.

From there you use the sessionTicket in place of the password element in the securityContext to authenticate the users requests.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: