cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML API release notes on DevNet seem to be stale

nick.mueller
Level 6
Level 6

I noted that the DevNet page only lists release notes up to SP9 (https://developer.cisco.com/site/webex-developer/develop-test/xml-api/reference/) .  I think we are up to SP17. When will the website be updated with the missing release notes?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kasutton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nick,

The XML API documentation is complete and just pending approval to publish at this time. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how long that will take, but it should be pretty soon. Apologies for the vague update.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

kasutton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nick,

The XML API documentation is complete and just pending approval to publish at this time. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how long that will take, but it should be pretty soon. Apologies for the vague update.

How long have they been "ready for publishing"? :)

At least as of 8/1. The switch over to our new developer forums seems to be contributing to the delay. There is an internal discussion going regarding it at the moment, so I'm really hoping it'll be in the next few days. Fingers crossed!

any update @kasutton

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately, no. I've got another request out for an update. Sorry this is taking so long!

A year and half later and the docs still show SP9, while my site says I'm on SP26. Hmmmm...