cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove our site from the Talos Security Intelligence Blacklist

JanJezek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, our app samepage.io has been blacklisted and our clients using Cisco are complaining thay cannot access it. We are classified as malware which is wrong. We are a business collaboration platform, have been around for quite a while and we have no malicious intentions. Can you help?

8 Replies 8

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can raise a ticket with Talos so they can investigate and take necessary action.

is this site newly registered ? is this related to medical and healthcare? 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi, thanks for the response. No we are not related to medical and healthcare. The site has been around for about 8 years now. Can you please point me where to submit the ticket? I was trying to "dispute" the categorization but the only allowed options were to "lower the reputation" which I obviously do not want. Thanks.

Right. That's what I was trying earlier. There are two options which seem relevant:
1. Submit a Web & Email Reputation Ticket
- this one only allows me to "decrease reputation" or "decrease rep & suggest threat category", I don't want any of that

2. Submit a Web Categorization Ticket

- not sure what to report there as the categorization seems to be correct: "SaaS and B2B"

Thanks again.

How have you resolved the issue?

This page is getting blocked: 

forum2021.samnipineft.ru

I've already submitted two talos ticket, one got resolved but issue is still present.

Support not responding to emails.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

It took over 72 hours for Talos to whitelist the domain.

There platform is very limited and they can close your ticket without providing any valid reason. 

There is no support phone number that you can use. 

Esha Goyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For Any queries related to categorization, please reach out to TALOS, here are the full details for you to follow: https://support.umbrella.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059002632-How-To-Submit-A-Talos-Categorization-Request

TALOS response times are very slow. I had to open two tickets to get the domain unblock because the initial ticket was closed without providing the resolution. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: