Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello All, Can we achieve the users based policies (Active directory integration users and groups wise) on roaming computers (off network) using anyconnect module. If yes what are the configuration required to achieve for users should applied policie...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Is it umbrella SIG dashboard have changed the web Policy view recently ?. Like we have to define a ruleset and then in a ruleset we have to define a web policyPlease check below linkhttps://docs.umbrella.com/umbrella-user-guide/docs/add-a-...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Configure 2 virtual appliances for umbrella in different esxi host. My internal network subnet lies in 192.168.0.0/16 where dns server had ip 192.168.10.xx/24 and virtual appliances had ip 192.168.20.xx/24 and user subnets lies on 192.168....

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this use case below be supported by Umbrella VA(s) - My gut feeling is not really as stated, but other alternatives might provide similar functionality, assuming the DMZ DNS servers were a separate sub-domain, etc.. From Customer:We are consideri...

sld by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I work on the firewalls and have been asked to assist with a project.  Basically we have the choice to host an application with some other company and login to it via our network.  I can create an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)  instance wi...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,  I have an ASA cluster in AWS . I have the roaming client on all my any connect users. I am seeing a strange behaviour . Wheneevrr users are connected to any connect , umbrella is proxing many websites which it is not when users are not on an...

Is it possible to use Umbrella and Meraki to lockdown specific computers on a subnet?Currently Meraki/Umbrella are working.  The default policy works fine blocking access to undesirable sites.  However, there is a specific set of computers on a shop ...

BFrisbee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have ASAv ( version 9 in and 3DES license) in aws cloud We have integrated ASAv with umbrella by following all steps described in cisco doc however we still see umbrella status as UNKNOWN ,  on umbrella the Policy name is NEW Policy , so we ident...

When connected to vpn having umbrella  roaming client ,  commands like pip install fails gives error likeredirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verif...

Hello   I am starting my journey with Umbrella and despite all the marketing hype, this is not the easiest thing you'll ever configure. So far I have installed a bunch of Umbrella Roaming Clients on Windows 10 laptops and applied some basic policies ...

umbrella.png umbrella2.png
Top Solution Authors