cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Are there any Cisco Jabber compatible with Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bits?

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I need install Jabber in a one Virtual Machine that have operation system Windows XP Pro SP3 32 bits and I would like know if there are any version Jabber Compatible.

Thanks,

Wilson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

9.7 is the earliest release available for download right now, and 10.6 is there in the download area.

Assuming you could get a 9.6 release, you'd need to stay on that release to guarantee it will work as expected, because that release is already EOS/EOL.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Jabber documentation, for each release, contains what are the HW and SW requirements for Jabber to be installed, have you reviewed that documentation???

I don't believe any of the versions that are available right now will support that OS, but review the documentation to confirm.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. I didn´t found specific documentation about this issues. I read the post below, where the guy indicate put the version 9.6 then to upgrade for 10.6, but, the version 10.6 not is available to do download.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12460226/can-i-get-cisco-jabber-1060-work-windows-xp-pro-sp3

Thanks,

WIlson

9.7 is the earliest release available for download right now, and 10.6 is there in the download area.

Assuming you could get a 9.6 release, you'd need to stay on that release to guarantee it will work as expected, because that release is already EOS/EOL.

HTH

java