cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Camera is not getting power on

Ritu Sayal
Level 1
Level 1

I have a camera issue  Conference center  C20 device. The camera is not getting power on.

Troubleshooting steps performed so far:

• Checked the cable connection of camera with the different working cable.
  • Tried different working camera with the Conference  codec, the camera is not getting power on.
  • Tried swapping the camera with the some other working C20 codec and it is getting power on but the camera navigator is not working.
  • Camera rescue was done.
  • The current software version is TC7.3.9.b938c8e.

Please elaborate the Issues and give solution

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
If the a known working camera doesn't work with the C20, it could be an issue with the camera control port, same goes for the camera if it's not fully working on the second C20, in which case you should contact TAC and request an RMA.
You could try a software upgrade and/or factory reset, I've seen that sometimes correct some camera related issues, but if the camera control port simply isn't providing power, it's more like a hardware issue than software. I've had a C40 camera control port and all connected cameras go bad before, so it's not uncommon.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
If the a known working camera doesn't work with the C20, it could be an issue with the camera control port, same goes for the camera if it's not fully working on the second C20, in which case you should contact TAC and request an RMA.
You could try a software upgrade and/or factory reset, I've seen that sometimes correct some camera related issues, but if the camera control port simply isn't providing power, it's more like a hardware issue than software. I've had a C40 camera control port and all connected cameras go bad before, so it's not uncommon.

Hi Patrick,

After that factory reset the problem remains same so i raised RMA for this issues.
thanks for the Reply.