cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber 11 - Can't Make External Calls

danny.james1
Level 1
Level 1

When Attempting To Make An Externall Call Using Jabber On Computer I Am Getting The Message "Call Can Not Be Completed As Dialed" When I Change The CSS, I Just Get Continuous Beeping.

I Can Make Internal Calls But Not External, Only External Calls I Can Make Is When Using Jabber Along With My DeskPhone, So No External When Using Softphone.

Regards.

8 Replies 8

zdesignstudio
Level 4
Level 4

Is the device css blocking it?

Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

And what have you checked so far???

Jabber uses the same CSS/partitions mechanism as any other phone, that's your starting point.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I've Checked The CSS We Use For Our Deskphones, The Message I Get Is "Call Can Not Be Completed As Dialed", Then I Have Tried All The Rest "National, International" Etc... And Get Beeping Noise.

OK, if you're sure that the CSS is OK, move to the GW and see if the call makes it that far, and then you can move on depending on what the GW debugs say.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Sorry, Im Still Quite New To Cisco Phone System, GW? And How Would I Check That?

Gateway.

Calls go from CUCM to GW then PSTN.

You can run debugs on teh GW to check.

If SIP: debug ccsip messages

H323/ISDN: debug isdn q931

Stuart Cross
Level 1
Level 1

Is this now resolved?

wenqianyu
Level 3
Level 3

I have this problem as well. It was caused by External number mask not configured for CSF device. When create CSF device, line appearance part is empty. From SIP GW, the calling number is extension@CUCM_IP, this is rejected by dial-peer. My dial-peer expect FUll_Number@CUCM_IP

Hope this helps.