Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 not working

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just installed Cisco Jabber for Windows on a surface Pro 4, video from a usb webcam is fine but cant get video coming from the front or rear cameras to work properly. Video extremely delayed and has a green tint. Video works fine in all other apps except Cisco Jabber for Windows Version 11.1.3 or 11.5.0 and Cisco Jabber for teleprescence (Movi) v.4.8 on windows 10. All firmware & drivers are up to date. I have also tried a virtual webcam which works in other programs but hangs with no video when selected in either Jabber or Movi. I saw reports on video issues on the surface pro 3  because of the atom processor however the surface pro 4 has a core M processor.Any advise on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Haydn,

Since this community doesn't provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts, I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community (Cisco Support Community) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

I hope this helps. Thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities