Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 not working

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just installed Cisco Jabber for Windows on a surface Pro 4, video from a usb webcam is fine but cant get video coming from the front or rear cameras to work properly. Video extremely delayed and has a green tint. Video works fine in all other apps except Cisco Jabber for Windows Version 11.1.3 or 11.5.0 and Cisco Jabber for teleprescence (Movi) v.4.8 on windows 10. All firmware & drivers are up to date. I have also tried a virtual webcam which works in other programs but hangs with no video when selected in either Jabber or Movi. I saw reports on video issues on the surface pro 3  because of the atom processor however the surface pro 4 has a core M processor.Any advise on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Haydn,

Since this community doesn't provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts, I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community (Cisco Support Community) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

I hope this helps. Thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: