Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Voice is not available at the Apple Store

Hi,

We use the Jabber Voice with the company in which I work and the same company has released new iPhones for their employees. It turns out that as we enter the Apple Store this App that no longer appears as available for download. Even doing a search by the browser and clicking on the link to redirect to the App Store is not working either. Can anyone know if the Jabber Voice has been change its name? Detail that I only use Voice Jabber, no Jabber IM.

If someone can help.

Regards,

Fábio Henrique

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The old Jabber voice is no longer available on App Store, it has long been deprecated, right now there is only one Jabber option for iPad/iPhone.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

It is a big problem for the customers who has just CME (as my case). I can´t use the Jabber with CME. I am using the CME version 9.1. If I upgrade it, it will be possible to use the Jabber Client to make voice calls?

No. The CME Administration Guide shows that only the Jabber for Windows and Mac are supported, not the iPhone, iPad, or Android apps. Your only option is to stay where you are or use a third-party SIP client.

Joanthan

Stay where I am is impossible, because the news Iphones doesn´t have the Jabber Voice and it is not available to download from Apple Store. There are some third-part SIP clients available on Apple Store but I believe that I need upgrade my CME because there are no options of hird-part SIP clients on voice register pool.