Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco MeetingPlace P-Asserted-Identity - caller ID issue

dcapozzo1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - I had a general question about caller ID from Cisco MeetingPlace 8.x

We have a 5 digit pattern set up to send to Cisco MP - i.e. 38888.  The call gets routed to the correct bridge, but on the return SIP signaling, the P-Asserted-Identity header displays "Cisco Unified Meetingplace 0000."  I've found where you can change this, but I need more customization.

Ideally, we'd like the 5 digit  bridge number, 38888, inserted into the PAI header so it will be displayed on all phones.  Our other phone systems read caller ID from the PAI header.

Is this a simple meetingplace meeting configuration item, or will we have to do specific header manipulation to support this?

Thanks,

Dan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dan,

The only place where you can configure something like this on MeetingPlace is in Admin > System Configuration > Call Configuration > SIP configuration section under Display Name and User Name (and I am sure you already found this).

Unfortunately, there is no other way to customize anything related to this on MeetingPlace side, and as you've mentioned, you will most likely have to do this on CUCM side. 

Kind regards,

-Dejan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dan,

The only place where you can configure something like this on MeetingPlace is in Admin > System Configuration > Call Configuration > SIP configuration section under Display Name and User Name (and I am sure you already found this).

Unfortunately, there is no other way to customize anything related to this on MeetingPlace side, and as you've mentioned, you will most likely have to do this on CUCM side. 

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Thanks Dejan.  I appreciate the quick response.  I was hoping there was another place to modify this.