Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How to test Cisco Webex Meeting Server High Availability ? can someone share best practice ?

Dear Experts, I have deployed Cisco Webex Meeting Server 1.5 High Availability only for Media(not IRP) for Voice only.Now my customer wants to test High Availability for UAT.I read Cisco documents and understood there must be reconnect when Primary s...

best2sons by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jabber certificates

Hi all, Looking for some help regarding a Jabber issue we are having. Currently have a UC 9 environment running and Jabber is fully operational; once you accept the certificates on the device. Our issue is that we are using publicly trusted certifica...

jamieparr by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Large Scale Audio Conferencing Solution

Hi all, I am researching into an audio conferencing solution that can support up to 150+ concurent participants. Anyone has the infrastructure in place to support this many concurent participants ? please share what you're currently using.Thanks in a...

dtran by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jabber 9.6 Auto-Update

Hello,I've got a problem with the Jabber Auto-Update function. The problem is, that the Jabber client want to update itself to 9.7 even on a non supported OS like Windows XP.Is there any Parameter or something like that for the update XML file? Or an...

ulrichmayr by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Jabber 9.6.2 for iPhone not working

Experts,Wondering if anyone tried to get Cisco Jabber 9.6.2 running on this iPhone?I was able to get IM, Presence, Contact and Voicemail to work, however the Phone Service doesn't. Since there is no option to configure the Jabber client other than en...

lvo by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes